.
Friday, May 6, 2011
[Ugh.]
My life is getting suck-er and suck-er.
First of all,
my transporter doesn't want to fetch me anymore.
FYI, she fetches me to Canadian Pre-U at ss15 every weekdays and I have to take the bus to college :DAnd to go back home after classes, I have to take bus again, to ss15,
then she'll pick me up at the bus stop near MCD.
Nope, I'm not complaining.
The problem IS
who's gonna fetch me to ss15 if she's not??
So this morning she called my mum, tellin' her that she can't fetch me anymore, that she has to fetch the primary kids which have tuition till late (evening? night? I don't know) thus too rush if she fetches me.
My mum, as usual, yelled from her room (while I was watching TV downstairs),
told me that Aunty can't fetch me anymore yada yada and asked me to call the driving school... NOT forgetting constantly reminding me about I, Tan Hui Xuan had failed driving test ten plus plus times.
I mean,
it's not like I DON'T wanna get the friggin' licence.
It's really really depressing to fail the friggin' test over and over again when almost EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH can pass it for the first try.
Maybe even MONKEYS can do better than me:
pass the friggin' test and get the friggin' license and drive a not friggin' Lambo under beautiful babyblue sky with shades on and winds through their hair...
Am I a friggin' dumbass or a friggin' dumbass?
Ugh.
Second,
WOMAN,
what is your problem?
can you not scream for one day??
will you go crazy if you don't shout at us???
WILL YOU DIE IF YOU TONE DOWN A LIL' WHEN YOU ASK US TO DO SOMETHING?????
-_-
and yeah.
You're perfect,you're wonderful,
you're smart,
you're BRILLIANT.
WOW look! She's an angel weeee~
-_-
I mean what the heck?
stop scolding people, sayin' how stupid they are,
stop instructing us to do this and that and this that and that this like you are a QUEEN, QUEENIE. Grr.
It's not like we are not gonna do it.
We WILL do it. Sooner or later.
CAN YOU JUST CHILL?!
*breathe in, breathe out*
:::Ohya, Note this: repeat this several times and it helps you to relax abit,
especially pregnant women. Yeah SO TAKE A PEN/PENCIL/CRAYON WRITE IT DOWN LAH.
Ahh.. feel not very much better now.
Ma driving instructor is still in China now and won't be back till my holiday ends. What a pretty coincidence.
Which means I have to skip another schooling day, and wait under the awesome cute sun.
AND F***! NOW THE WOMAN IS ASKING ME TO DO THIS THIS THAT AGAIN!
HOORAY!
GTG. Ciao.
Sigh.

Written by; ♥Xuann