.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
[Outings.]

Hoho. I'm here to revive my blog (again). Which I think I'll try my best to keep it alive. :D Yeah.. So, it was seafield's carnival yesterday. En and I spent like about 1 and a half hour there, hanging around the school and stuff. Basically, we went haunted house (I was laughing all the way when we were in there LOL), bought 4 sticks of marshmallows with chocolate(all together), en had ribena and (not +) jelly, and I had bubbletea. We quickly spent our coupons and left because the weather was awesome killing us. Ohya, there was this stall selling vegetables just beside the canteen. Uncooked one. Unusual eh? ahha.


xD~

We then met up with the rest at pyramid, went Wong Kok for lunch and then movie afterwards. Knight and Day was the movie by the way. Not bad. Funny and cool at the same time. x)

Written by; Xuann
[back to top .]